The main knowledge of metal stamping die maintenance is as followed:
1. After the mold is used for a long time, the cutting edge must be ground. The cutting edge surface after grinding must be demagnetized and it is not allowed to have magnetic. Otherwise it will be easy to be blocked.
2. Spring and other elastic parts are most likely to be damaged in the process of use. For example, the fracture and deformation are usually occurred. The method we can adopt is to replace it. During the replacement process, it is necessary to pay attention to the specification and model of the spring. The specification and model of the spring can be confirmed by three items: color, external diameter and length. It can only be replaced when these three items are under the same condition.
3. During the process of using the mold, the punch is easy to be broken, bended and gnawed, and punch is usually gnawed. The damage of punch generally changes with the parts of same specifications. The parameters of punch mainly include working part size, installation part size and length size.
4. Fasten the parts and check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged. The measure is to find the parts with the same specifications for replacement.
5. Pressing parts and unloading parts. Pressing parts are pressing plate and PU etc. Unloading parts are strippers and pneumatic material . During maintenance, check the fitting relationship and damage of each part. Repair the damaged part, check the pneumatic material, and take measures to the specific situation. Replace it if the tube is damaged.
Don't Miss Any Future Post!
Subscribe now, to receive the latest industry news, product knowledge, price, etc. Rest assured that we will keep your personal privacy confidential.